Thursday, April 2, 2009

Morbidly Showered Cortex Anorexic

A few days before we stop to see the world end, we eat candy.

Everything always begins when I want to go out at night. Paranoia and delusions start when you walk in the wrong direction. No one knows what you're doing. You go out at night. You all go out at night. We all drank, smoked, felt better. You have no idea why the letters are fucking up. The cool thing to take is pills right now. I don't want any fucking pills. They're all like ohhh have some pills. No fuck you and your pills. Some people don't even know what a pain in the ass it is. I spent an entire night at a boys house. Who was this boy? Why was he so nice? How did I get to his house?! I was tripping. And I didn't take anything. It's like I was tripping on myself&illness.. I don't even know. I don't even remember the last time I went to school. I don't remember the last time I slept. So this boy was obviously my age. I just decided that. After that I booked an entire half day with my Psychologist. We didn't talk much. I might have just sat on the floor. I might have just been scared. I might have just been a lot of things. Maybe I feel better now.

I dono.

No comments:

Post a Comment