Tuesday, March 10, 2009

25 Random Things About Me...

1. My hair is natural blonde.
2. I'm a space cadet.
3. I smoke weed every day. It's my medicine.
4. I have an addictive personality
5. I enjoy needle drugs, nose drugs, all drugs.
6. I have 3 mental disorders: OCD, MDD, and GAD.
7. I'm a sex addict.
8. I'm BDSM.
9. I pierced my labia myself.
10. I was born a non-virgin.
11. I follow the Karma System.
12. I'm proud to support abortion.
13. I love to protest.
14. I enjoy exposing myself.
15. I can drink rum and coke nonstop.
16. I have trust issues.
17. I'm queen of cocksuckers.
18. I burn bras.
19. I wear glasses because I can't see distance.
20. I'm not afraid to admit I like pink.
21. Am I trying to make me cum?
22. I loathe shaving.
23. People can read my mind.
24. I can't stop making Jew jokes.
25. I hold a grudge for life but cherish friends for ever.


1 comment:

  1. You are better then this.
    You know who you are because you are a deep person.

    # 26. I am deep.

    (shian)

    ReplyDelete